Actually, this started in 2008 when we went to an exchange program called Work and Travel – on that time I created a blog I posted twice for family but soon I gave up (during the jobs in New York etc… I can talk more about this experience in other post). I even do not remember the name of that blog.
Now, here I am – seven years later.
There are thousands and thousands travel blogs on the internet, each one exploring this subject on own way, a lot of backpackers, some couples traveling around the world. For me, this blog will be a mix of everything. I’ll try to explain about the places we’ve been, give tips about important thinks, (according to my point of view) which is nothing more than a “normal person”, I’m not so adventure, and not so picky, I’m not so courageous and not so fearful, I do not choose 5 stars hotels, but I do not choose stay at camping…
At last, will be my point of view, a person who did not left the normal life behind to live an adventure around the world, but
who tries to enjoy always that possible, the 30 days of vacation permitted by Brazilian law. :)

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário